2011年5月18日 星期三

for those troublemakers



some of them, i mean less-knowledgers, always asking me about why i made my blog to public.
well, i am not so care about this because i think this is a quite silly question.
but the situation is different when they are KEEP ON asking for it.


first, i blog since i was 13.
i do not think to form a public blog can consider as a... fault?
anyway, this is your opinion, i cannot appose. 
but, doesn't mean i need to think so or follow your words or all the way you want.


i think the best ever answer is:
THAT'S WHY I AM A BLOGGER AND YOU ARE NOT.


i blogging because i am trying to record all my daily life as much as i can.
so i can recall back when i'm 70 or something. haha.


i do not want to be rude. so let us end up with this topic ok?
do not ask me more about this anymore or i will just stand up and leave.
try to be kind, or you just get the hell out of my blog. isn't it more easier?


anyway, i will just do anything according to what i want. your words are nothing.
ops, you are totally wasting my time to watch the vampire diaries. screw you.


for your information, my english is weak enough but it doesn't mean that you can spam me.
practicing and learning useful grammars recently to make sure my english is getting better and better. please don't say it is too old for me to re-learning. haha.
i will show you some improvement ok? it will not take too much of your time. i promise!
















勤勤   筆

5 則留言:

  1. wor~~ a post in english? so rare yet a good try! keep up ur effort in the learning process~~ while i will b working in sunway~~ xD

    回覆刪除
  2. sunway?!
    which outlet?
    i think i will go to DISTURB u haha!

    回覆刪除
  3. support support..nv care wat ppl say..just b urself..write out watever u wan to write.
    Hehehe...ur english is good enuf..
    we r trying to learn everything..
    so is not too old to re-learning ...

    回覆刪除
  4. erm... too many things going on my mind now... i dun wan to work first if i did not manage to solve the problem. I got the job but now im planning to reject the offer n maybe find a simpler job in seremban~~

    回覆刪除